Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Introduction

Welcome to our blog 

This blog was created by students from UNAH of the class introduction to Linguistic. It was assigned by lic. Alejandra santely in this blog you are going to find information and discuss the language acquisition; we hope this will be useful for you.







Hi I am Beatriz Hernandez, I'm student of a introduction of linguistic class. We will talking acquisition of language, I share with you a semantic map and videos so you can understand this interesting topic. I hope you enjoy learning.











                                                                                          




Hello!! I'm Suanny Alvarado student of introduction to linguistic class and I will provide you presentation about the acquisition of language. I hope it will be useful for your learning     





Hello!!I'm Daniela Rodriguez. I'm a student of introduction of linguistic class. In this blog I will provide you information about how children acquire language in their early years. I hope this interesting information is to your liking.


















Hi! 
I'm Joel Andino, I'm student of introduction introduction to linguistic class, my classmates and I will be here if you need help in something, I hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment